Our fundraising efforts spread awareness, save mothers heartache, save children’s lives, and give others an opportunity to be part of this mission – All In Christ for Pro-Life! “I don’t like asking people to give money; but, I have found that people are willing to do just that for this cause – amazing.”.A
Annual Campaign: Each year, adult LIFE Runners are encouraged to raise/contribute at least $100 for LIFE Runners grants/admin and the rest towards local pregnancy help centers to exceed $262 individual goal. Our support is focused on marketing the pregnancy help centers because most are unaware of the available help. If all LIFE Runners meet their $262 annual goal, we will raise about $1,000,000 which would save nearly 1,000 children from abortion – every year. LIFE Runners donations can be given online or mailed to our finance officer: Scott Casmer, 3639 Oak Meadow Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
Guidance: Set up Razoo fundraising pages for LIFE Runners and a local pregnancy help center (How To Guide). Tech support at (866)437-1952.
* Make a sacrificial donation on your page and note that – lead by example. Set a big goal and ask sponsors to give big. Costs about $1,200 to save one child through pregnancy resource centers – each child has an infinite value.
* For best results, email your fundraising website to individuals (not group email) with a personal invitation to be part of our life-saving mission (Example). Ask family/friends to be a sponsor at one of these levels: 5K ($31), 10K ($62), 13.1mi ($131), 26.2mi ($262), save one child ($1,200).
* Ask sponsors to pray for our mission and ask them for prayer requests to lift up during running time…prayer changes things! Invite your sponsors to sign up to be LIFE Runners and receive our weekday morning devotions.
* Speak at church and with Pro-Life groups for recruiting LIFE Runners and donations. Ask your local Knight of Columbus Council to sponsor you for $262 to $1,200 (cost to save one child). Go door to door.
* 2014: not tracked.
* 2013: exceeded $100,000 goal for local and national Pro-Life beneficiaries. Sioux Falls Alpha Center (mobile medical center), Rapid City Care Net (ultrasound), and Vitae Foundation (mass media) reported $57,000 received. Team survey confirmed funds contributed to other Pro-Life beneficiaries that brought us over $100,000 goal.
* 2012: raised $52,000 for St. Louis ThriVe mobile medical center, St. Louis Good Shepherd (for keeping families together), Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center, Other (Vitae Foundation, Project Rachel, etc).
* 2011: raised $35,000 for Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center ($25,000) and Kansas City Wyandotte mobile medical center (over $10,000).
* 2010: raised $7,000 for Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center.
* 2009: raised $2,100 to help A Woman’s Answer (Gainsville, FL) get an ultrasound through the Knights of Columbus program.
* 2008: teammates contributed to these Pro-Life ministries, raising over $4,000: Alpha Center (SD), Arbor House (FL), Elizabeth New Life Center (OH), Old Colorado City Pregnancy Center, Project Rachel (national).