Our fundraising efforts spread awareness, save mothers heartache, save children’s lives, and give others an opportunity to be part of this mission – All In Christ for Pro-Life! “I don’t like asking people to give money; but, I have found that people are willing to do just that for this cause – amazing.”.A
Annual Campaign: Each year, adult LIFE Runners are encouraged to raise/contribute at least $100 for national beneficiary and the rest towards local pregnancy resource centers to exceed $262 annual goal. Our national beneficiary is the Vitae Foundation that directs research-based Pro-Life mass media to help abortion vulnerable mothers reach pregnancy resource centers. Please consider also blessing the center local to our 2014 national race: Elizabeth’s New Life Center. If each LIFE Runner gives just $26, we will raise over $50,000. If all LIFE Runners meet their $262 annual goal, we will raise over $500,000 – All In Christ for Pro-Life! When contributing, please note “for LIFE Runners” to capture our impact.
Guidance: Set up your own Razoo fundraising page for one or more beneficiaries (How To Guide). Tech support at (866)437-1952.
* After set up, make a sacrificial donation on your page and note that – lead by example. Set a big goal and ask sponsors to give big. Costs $1,200 to save one child through pregnancy resource centers – each child has an infinite value.
* For best results, email your fundraising website to individuals (not group email) with a personal invitation to be part of our life-saving mission (Example). Ask family/friends to be a sponsor at one of these levels: 5K ($31), 10K ($62), 13.1mi ($131), 26.2mi ($262), save one child ($1,200). Ask sponsors to pray for our mission and ask them for prayer requests to lift up during running time…prayer changes things! Invite your sponsors to receive our LIFE Runners Devotions.
* Speak at church and with Pro-Life groups for recruiting LIFE Runners and donations. Ask your local Knight of Columbus Council to sponsor you for $262 to $1,200 (cost to save one child). Go door to door!
* Offline donations are made out to beneficiary and mailed to beneficiary (“for LIFE Runners” noted). For compiling annual team impact, email fundraising total to contributions@LIFErunners.org..
* 2013: exceeded $100,000 goal for local and national Pro-Life beneficiaries. Sioux Falls Alpha Center (mobile medical center), Rapid City Care Net (ultrasound), and Vitae Foundation (mass media) reported $57,000 received. Team survey confirmed funds contributed to other Pro-Life beneficiaries that brought us over $100,000 goal.
* 2012: raised $52,000 for St. Louis ThriVe mobile medical center, St. Louis Good Shepherd (for keeping families together), Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center, Other (Vitae Foundation, Project Rachel, etc).
* 2011: raised $35,000 for Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center ($25,000) and Kansas City Wyandotte mobile medical center (over $10,000).
* 2010: raised $7,000 for Sioux Falls Alpha Center mobile medical center.
* 2009: raised $2,100 to help A Woman’s Answer (Gainsville, FL) get an ultrasound through the Knights of Columbus program.
* 2008: teammates contributed to these Pro-Life ministries, raising over $4,000: Alpha Center (SD), Arbor House (FL), Elizabeth New Life Center (OH), Old Colorado City Pregnancy Center, Project Rachel (national).