A-Cross America Relay: more info
* 2015 Relay_Flyer
* 2015 K of C Relay Flyer
* 2015 Section Leader Flyer
* Press Packet
* 2015 Chapter Relay Bulletin Announcement
* Sample Relay Chapter Schedule
* Bishops’ Endorsement Letter
* 2015 Prayer Petitions
* 2015 Relay Finishers Certificate
* Setup Fundraising Page and Ideas
Chapter Group Prayer Run/Walk Tips: To include all ages/abilities.
* Option 1: First pray LIFE Runners Creed, 15 min out-back run/walk at own pace to allow everyone to finish together in about 30 min, close with 10-15 min of group stretching and core strengthening for injury prevention and fellowship.
* Option 2: First pray LIFE Runners Creed, slow team warm up together for five minutes and then press into pace groups. After run/walk, stretch at a determined spot for fellowship.
* Notes: Schedule for early morning to avoid conflicts, extend out/back time as season progresses, some will run/walk additional miles before/after, could have optional breakfast/lunch afterwards. Could meet at abortion mill for the opening group prayer. After the workout, could have an optional Rosary procession at the abortion mill (17 min).
Bulletin announcement: LIFE Runners pray and run (or walk) to defend Life from conception to natural death…All In Christ for Pro-Life! Sign up to get your “REMEMBER The Unborn, Jer 1:5” jersey and team updates/devotions: www.liferunners.org/signup. Invite other runners and walkers to join us. For more team info visit www.LIFErunners.org. Contact your local chapter leader [name] at [email].