27 Oct 2013 LIFE Runners Team (26 Jan, 13 Feb-24 Mar, 6 Oct)
MISSION: Pray, fundraise, and run as a Team until we Cross the finish line that ends abortion…All In Christ for Pro-Life! LIFE Runners Creed. LIFE Group Devotions.
* Keep the Faith, Respect Life from Conception to Natural Death, Run so as to Win.
* “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us persevere in running the race set before us.” ~ Heb 12:1
2013 Triple Crown (Flyer): SignUp at LIFErunners.org/signup. Represent at other races.
* A-Cross the Country Relay for Pro-Life (13 Feb to 24 Mar): 40 days with 1,103 legs (~5K each) covering 4,089 miles. The east coast (Brooklyn Bridge) and west coast (Golden Gate Bridge) arms will unite at the St. Joseph Cathedral in Sioux Falls SD at 1pm, Palm Sun, 24 Mar. Route goes by abortion mills for prayer. No cost for relay. Build a team for a section of miles. To get “REMEMBER The Unborn” jersey, SignUp here.
* Crazy Horse 1K/5K/half/full Marathon (5-6 Oct, Black Hills, SD): To get “REMEMBER The Unborn” jersey, SignUp here.
* March for Life “Nellie Gray” 5K (26 Jan, DC): included 154 runners/walkers ages 5 to 75 from 30 states.
* 2013 Roster (7 Apr): 1,255 runners/walkers, ages 5 to 76, in 41 states and 9 other countries including Afghanistan, Canada, Germany, Ghana, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Tanzania, Turkey (1 Cor 3:6).
PREP: “The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.” ~ Ikangaa
* Use 2013 Team SignUp to register for events…and to get updates, devotions, roster, jersey.
* Jersey/Gear: LIFE Runners logo on front and “REMEMBER The Unborn Jer 1:5” on back (Order).
* Join a local LIFE Runners Chapter: only need 5 local runners to start one. Team up for monthly group runs, local races, and Pro-Life events.
* Fundraising (28 Aug to 6 Oct): adult LIFE Runners are encouraged to raise/contribute $262 for Pro-Life beneficiaries (info)…so we can make our team goal ($100,000).
* Training schedules: half schedule (15 Jul) and full schedule (3 Jun). For injury prevention and improvement, do stretching and strengthening after every run/walk. More info.
Gratefully your teammate In Christ for Life,
coach Pat Castle
Intro, FB, Heb 12:1, ph.d.
LIFE Group president
LIFE Runners…from start (conception) to natural finish!
LIFE Runners…we pray & run for Their Lives!
LIFE Runners…”REMEMBER The Unborn, Jer 1:5″
LIFE Runners…we run so others may crawl!
LIFE Runners…protecting, healing, celebrating Life!