16 Oct 5XL jersey for Rocky (Philly RSVP)
This 5XL LIFE Runners jersey is for the 8ft Rocky statue in Philadelphia. You still have time to register and unite with LIFE Runners teammates from around the world for the Philadelphia 8k/Half/Full Marathon (Nov 18-20) to “Proclaim Liberty” (Is 61:1) for the Unborn, All In Christ for Pro-Life! “One of the nation’s top 10 marathons, the Philadelphia Marathon offers a memorable race on a scenic course that travels through the nation’s most historic city.” The following details are also at liferunners.org/Philadelphia. Please RSVP soonest – fight the good fight for God and country!
RALLY SONG – sing along! “Fight for the weak ones, speak out for freedom…”
REGISTER FOR RACE: 8K, Half Marathon, Marathon.
TEAM EVENT SCHEDULE: EVENTS RSVP. FACEBOOK EVENT.
Friday, November 18
* FREE Pre-race Dinner – 5:30pm social, 6:30pm served, Cathedral Basilica, 18th St. Please RSVP soonest.
Saturday, November 19
* Team prayer and hospitality – 6:45am, Pastoral Center mezzanine, 222 N. 17th St. Personal items can be left until 1:00pm. Water and snacks will be available.
* Half Marathon (7:30am), Kids Fun Run (10:30am), 8K (10:45am)
* Rocky Statue photo and run steps at Museum of Art – 1:30pm, 2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy
* Prayer Rally at Planned Parenthood – 3:30pm, 1144 Locust Street
* Worship Service – 5:15pm, Cathedral Basilica, 18th St, LIFE Runner Bishop Paprocki
Sunday, November 20
* Team prayer and hospitality – 6:15am, Pastoral Center mezzanine, 222 N. 17th St. Personal items can be left until 1:00pm. Water and snacks will be available.
* Full Marathon – 7:00am
* Stand Up for Life Dinner – 5:30pm, Sheraton Hotel, Center City. For a free LIFE Runners ticket (limited), send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LODGING: Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown (.7 miles from race start/finish) and Sheraton Suites Airport (7.9 miles from race start/finish). For reduced rates, make your reservations soonest at philadelphiamarathon.com/hotel-travel.