06 Mar A-Cross America Relay – Biggest LIFE Runner Day Yet!
We were going to wait and send an update at the end of the week. However, the kickoff was so huge – biggest LIFE Runner Day ever.
So much happened and so little time to put this together that we are going to do this with bullet points and pictures/videos.
- Were alerted night before Relay (Tuesday) by a fellow pro-lifer from another organization, that trouble was brewing in NYC by abortion rights supporters that posted on Instagram a plan to disrupt the Relay in NYC.
- Click here to see the information pro abortion group posted. LIFE Runners alerted teammates by phone and email in NYC and on our Facebook page requesting prayers.
- The Relay kickoff was so exciting. First was the run across the Brooklyn Bridge in NYC.
- There are so many cool pictures from the NYC launch of the Relay. Click here to go to see more.
- Here is a video of them crossing the Brooklyn Bridge:
- Then here is the scene as they prayed the LIFE Runners Creed outside of the Margaret Sanger abortion clinic in NYC:
- Thanks to Michael Sweeney, Thomas Upshur and all the Pro Bikers for Life for the awesome support for our LIFE Runners as they prayed in front of the Margaret Sanger Abortion Clinic.
- Then the excitement continued with the kick off of the West Coast Arm of the A-Cross America Relay.
- If that wasn’t more than enough super cool Relay excitement, then this morning saw this awesome post from our friends at the West Coast Walk for Life who were at the launch in San Francisco and dedicated a blog post to the LIFE Runners’ A-Cross America Relay. Click here to see it.
There is so much more coming at us with the exciting Relay just unfolding into day 2 of 40. Can you imagine the experiences and stories we will be sharing before it’s over? More than a years dose of inspiration. So get ready…more coming at you – lots more!
Friendly reminders for LIFE Runner teammates:
* Prayer Wall link – Please pray for intentions listed on our prayer wall.
* LR’s now in all 50 states! Keep encouraging your friends, family and pro-life contacts to sign-up.
* The A-Cross America Relay is coming your way! Sign-up for a leg or gather a group and make a pilgrimage to fill multiple legs.
* You can start a local chapter with just 5 LR’s.
* Send us a photo – you holding a sign that describes “Why I’m a LIFE Runner”