08 Jan 2019 Banquet with Abby Johnson! (Fri, Feb 22, 6pm)
“All In Christ for Pro-Life” Banquet with speaker Abby Johnson! Listen to her presentation. 1 minute recap video. Event photos.
*** Abby’s Unplanned movie is in theaters March 29th. Movie promo with LIFE Runners shoutout. Dr. Pat’s movie scene from the uncut movie and radio interview.
BANQUET TICKETS CLOSED. Share Flyer. $50 per ticket (half tax-deductible). Table and Sponsorship info below (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Friday, Feb 22nd, St. Elizabeth Event Center, 5419 N 114th St, Omaha, NE.
* VIP Reception with Abby (for sponsors): 5:30 pm.
* Social (cash bar): 6 pm.
* Dinner and Presentation: 7 pm.
* Emcee: Jen Brown, co-host of Spirit Mornings Radio Show.
* Special guests: Lt Gov Mike/Susan Foley and a student who is LIFE Runner #10,000!
Banquet benefits school LIFE Runners chapters, impacting hearts & minds for saving lives!
Gold Sponsors ($5,000): VIP reception, Table for 8, Recognition from the stage, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. All tax-deductible except $400.
* Ken Pohlman, Brooke Parsons.
Silver Sponsors ($2,500): VIP reception, Table for 8, Recognition from the stage, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. Tax-deductible except $400.
Bronze Sponsors ($1,250): VIP reception, Table for 8, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. Tax-deductible except $400.
* Bellevue St. Matthew Women Working for God.
* Sioux City Mary’s Choice Pregnancy Help Center.
* Bellevue St. Matthew Knights of Columbus Council 11879.
* Cochran Family
Abby Johnson is the founder of “And Then There Were None”, assisting abortion facility workers out of the industry. As a Planned Parenthood facility director, she was involved in 22,000 abortions. That all ended the day she was asked to assist with an ultrasound-guided abortion. She watched in horror as a 13 week baby fought for life, and ultimately lost. This led Abby to become one of the most ardent Pro-Life speakers in America. Abby is now a LIFE Runner and truly All In Christ for Pro-Life!
Post A Comment