08 Jan Banquet with Abby Johnson! (Fri, Feb 22, 6pm)
“All In Christ for Pro-Life” Banquet with speaker Abby Johnson! Listen to her presentation. 1 minute recap video. Event photos.
*** Abby’s Unplanned movie will be in theaters March 29th. See movie promo with LIFE Runners shoutout at intro. Here is Dr. Pat’s movie scene from the uncut version and radio interview.
BANQUET TICKETS CLOSED. Share Flyer. $50 per ticket (half tax-deductible). Table and Sponsorship info below (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Friday, Feb 22nd, St. Elizabeth Event Center, 5419 N 114th St, Omaha, NE.
* VIP Reception with Abby (for sponsors): 5:30 pm.
* Social (cash bar): 6 pm.
* Dinner and Presentation: 7 pm.
* Emcee: Jen Brown, co-host of Spirit Mornings Radio Show.
* Special guests: Lt Gov Mike/Susan Foley and a student who is LIFE Runner #10,000!
Banquet benefits school LIFE Runners chapters, impacting hearts & minds for saving lives!
Gold Sponsors ($5,000): VIP reception, Table for 8, Recognition from the stage, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. All tax-deductible except $400.
* Ken Pohlman, Brooke Parsons.
Silver Sponsors ($2,500): VIP reception, Table for 8, Recognition from the stage, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. Tax-deductible except $400.
Bronze Sponsors ($1,250): VIP reception, Table for 8, Featured in program, 8 student tickets. Tax-deductible except $400.
* Bellevue St. Matthew Women Working for God.
* Sioux City Mary’s Choice Pregnancy Help Center.
* Bellevue St. Matthew Knights of Columbus Council 11879.
* Cochran Family
Abby Johnson is the founder of “And Then There Were None”, assisting abortion facility workers out of the industry. As a Planned Parenthood facility director, she was involved in 22,000 abortions. That all ended the day she was asked to assist with an ultrasound-guided abortion. She watched in horror as a 13 week baby fought for life, and ultimately lost. This led Abby to become one of the most ardent Pro-Life speakers in America. Abby is now a LIFE Runner and truly All In Christ for Pro-Life!