Provide life-saving message for abortion-vulnerable mothers.
God first, Life always, Teammates forever!
All In Christ for Pro-Life!
“REMEMBER The Unborn - Jer 1:5”
Teammates in 3,200+ cities across 41 nations, saving lives with their “REMEMBER The Unborn” jerseys and jackets. We unite for a national race retreat, local chapter huddles, and 5K legs of the annual A-Cross America Relay.
* 2022: Over 19,000 teammates in 41 nations. Relay (July 4th to Aug 7th). Memphis national race (Dec 2nd).
* 2021: 17,688 teammates in 41 nations. Indianapolis national race. Relay covered all 5,359 miles.
* 2020: 15,472 teammates in 39 nations. Virtual Indianapolis national race. Relay covered all 5,359 miles.
* 2019: 13,921 teammates in 39 nations. Tulsa national race. Relay covered all 5,359 miles.
* 2018: 10,097 teammates in 35 nations. Long Beach national race. Relay covered all 5,359 miles, new north/south starts.
* 2017: 6,750 teammates in 33 nations. Pensacola national race. Relay covered all 5,564 miles.
* 2016: 5,041 teammates in 29 nations. Philadelphia national race. Relay covered all 5,564 miles.
* 2015: 3,903 teammates in 24 nations. Las Vegas national race. Relay covered 75% of the 5,564 miles, added north/south arms.
* 2014: 3,002 teammates in 50 states and 22 nations. Air Force national race. Relay covered 58% of the 4,089 miles.
* 2013: 1,791 teammates in 46 states and 11 nations. Crazy Horse national race. The inaugural Relay covered 50% of the 4,089 miles.
* 2012: 491 teammates in 36 states and 3 nations. St. Louis national race.
* 2011: 170 teammates in 20 states. Kansas City national race.
* 2010: 17 teammates in 5 states. Sioux Falls national race.
* 2009: 12 teammates in 4 states. Twin Cities national race.
* 2008: 12 teammates in 4 states. Chicago national race, apostolate born on Oct 12th.
LIFE Runners logo: The dove represents the Holy Spirit bringing power, healing, peace. We are all “running” to meet mothers in need of healing to prevent abortion, racing to cross the finish line that ends abortion. We carry our cross. “All In Christ for Pro-Life!” Jer 1:5 proclaims God’s Word – “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.”
All In Christ for Pro-Life!
St. Padre Pio is the LIFE Runners patron saint. LIFE Runners founder Dr. Pat Castle encountered St. Pio during the last 10 minutes of the 2006 Pikes Peak Ascent race (newspaper, video, TV). St. Pio took on suffering to reduce the suffering of others. St. Pio’s intercessory prayers prevent and heal abortion wounds. LIFE Runners co-directed the 2017 St. Pio Relay for Pro-Life in Italy. St. Padre Pio prayed, “My past, O Lord, to Your mercy; my present, to Your love; my future, to Your providence.”
Thousands of teammates, ages .1 to 101 in all 50 states and 41 nations – Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Dominican Republic, England, Eritrea, Fiji, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Liberia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Scotland, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Trinidad/Tobago, Tonga, Turkey, Uganda, United States, Vanuatu. More details.
We believe in the dignity of all human life from conception to natural death.
* We run as a Prayer, to defend children in the womb, so that they may be born and united with our Christian community.
* We run to build Endurance, for the race is long and we must keep our eyes fixed on You Lord.
* We run for Awareness, so our culture will view all human life as a reflection of Your glory Lord.
* We run for Charity, to provide support for mothers and fathers tempted to abort their child, and healing support for post-abortion women, men and families.
* We run to End abortion, for Christ died so that all may live.
Guard us all, born and unborn, with Your PEACE, Lord. For in You, life is victorious. We pray and run in Your name, Jesus Christ. Amen.
2011 Bishop Paprocki (IL), 2012 Paul Westendorf (SD), 2013 Ed Heigl (MO), 2013 Sara Beaner (SD), 2014 Nelson De Los Santos (TX), 2014 Karen Patnaude (Fiji), 2015 Colleen Ware (ID), 2015 Pastor Conan Hatch (Fiji), 2016 Paula Parmelee (IA), 2016 Dan Hinrichs (MO), 2017 Debbie Ridder (FL), 2017 Doug Young (AR), 2018 Stephen Karfiah (Liberia), 2018 Angela Haynes (WY), 2019 Peter Kahama (Tanzania), 2019 Enggrid Tjia (CA), 2020 David Stewart (NM), 2020 Sally Majestic (CA), 2020 Bishop Coffey (PA), 2020 LtGov Mike Foley (NE), 2021 Nathan Redcay (MO), 2021 Leslie Crane (MO), 2021 Dr. Mitch Finnie (TX), 2021 Bishop Paprocki (IL).
2013 James Vignola (MO), 2013 Keelan Glass (TX), 2014 Ryan Cascio (VA), 2014 Paige Castle (MO), 2015 Brett Blakeman (SD), 2015 Alexa Lamb (MO), 2016 Brianna Castle (SD), 2016 Boston Schroer (MO), 2017 Grace Beaner (SD), 2017 Evan Lutz (KS), 2018 Leah DeFreece (NE), 2018 Carter Kuehl (IA), 2020 Olivia Tomlinson (NE), 2020 Josh Weinheimer (SD), 2021 Clare Jandrain (NE), 2021 Jacob Costello (NE).