Prevent abortion by wearing a life-saving message.
God first, Life always, Teammates forever!
All In Christ for Pro-Life!
“REMEMBER The Unborn - Jer 1:5”
Thousands of teammates in 3,367 cities across 46 nations, delivering millions of life-saving messages in schools and communities with “REMEMBER The Unborn” jerseys and jackets. We unite for a national race retreat, local chapter huddles, and 5K legs of the A-Cross America Relay for Pro-Life!
* 2023: Over 21,900 teammates in 46 nations. Crazy Horse national race.
* 2022: 20,637 teammates in 43 nations. Memphis national race.
* 2021: 17,125 teammates in 41 nations. Indianapolis national race.
* 2020: 15,472 teammates in 39 nations. Virtual Indianapolis national race.
* 2019: 13,921 teammates in 39 nations. Tulsa national race.
* 2018: 10,097 teammates in 35 nations. Long Beach national race.
* 2017: 6,750 teammates in 33 nations. Pensacola national race.
* 2016: 5,041 teammates in 29 nations. Philadelphia national race.
* 2015: 3,903 teammates in 24 nations. Las Vegas national race.
* 2014: 3,002 teammates in 50 states and 22 nations. Air Force national race.
* 2013: 1,791 teammates in 46 states and 11 nations. Crazy Horse national race.
* 2012: 491 teammates in 36 states and 3 nations. St. Louis national race.
* 2011: 170 teammates in 20 states. Kansas City national race.
* 2010: 17 teammates in 5 states. Sioux Falls national race.
* 2009: 12 teammates in 4 states. Twin Cities national race.
* 2008: 12 teammates in 4 states. Chicago national race, apostolate born on Oct 12th.
LIFE Runners logo: The dove represents the Holy Spirit bringing power, healing, peace. We are all “running” to meet mothers in need of healing to prevent abortion, racing to cross the finish line that ends abortion. We carry our cross. “All In Christ for Pro-Life!” Jer 1:5 proclaims God’s Word – “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.”
All In Christ for Pro-Life!
St. Padre Pio is the LIFE Runners patron saint. LIFE Runners founder Dr. Pat Castle encountered St. Pio during the last 10 minutes of the 2006 Pikes Peak Ascent race (newspaper, video, TV). St. Pio took on suffering to reduce the suffering of others. St. Pio’s intercessory prayers prevent and heal abortion wounds. LIFE Runners co-directed the 2017 St. Pio Relay for Pro-Life in Italy. St. Padre Pio prayed, “My past, O Lord, to Your mercy; my present, to Your love; my future, to Your providence.”
Thousands of teammates, ages .1 to 101 in all 50 states and 44 nations – Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Dominican Republic, England, Eritrea, Fiji, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Liberia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Rwanda, Scotland, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Trinidad/Tobago, Tonga, Turkey, Uganda, United States, Vanuatu. More details.
We believe in the dignity of all human life from conception to natural death.
* We run as a Prayer, to defend children in the womb, so that they may be born and united with our Christian community.
* We run to build Endurance, for the race is long and we must keep our eyes fixed on You Lord.
* We run for Awareness, so our culture will view all human life as a reflection of Your glory Lord.
* We run for Charity, to provide support for mothers and fathers tempted to abort their child, and healing support for post-abortion women, men and families.
* We run to End abortion, for Christ died so that all may live.
Guard us all, born and unborn, with Your PEACE, Lord. For in You, life is victorious. We pray and run in Your name, Jesus Christ. Amen.