*** Support Africa LIFE Runners with “REMEMBER The Unborn” jerseys. Already over 1,000 teammates wearing the witness!
LIFE Runners Africa mission trip to impact hearts and minds for saving lives! Part 1, share Pro-Life ministry. Part 2, bring “REMEMBER The Unborn” message to the roof of Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro. Hosted by the Archdiocese of Tabora, Tanzania (Archbishop Ruzoka).
* EWTN ACI-Africa (5 Nov 2019): Developed countries advancing abortion agenda in Africa. Billions of dollars are sent to Africa for abortion (Killing Africa).
PART 1 (MISSION):
* July 1: land at JRO airport, stay at the convent in Karatu hosted by the sisters of the Ngorogoro Crater
* July 2: see the Ngorogoro crater and travel across the Serengeti through Maswa Game Reserve, stay the night in the Serengeti in a government compound
* July 3: travel to Tabora, stay the night in the archdiocesan compound.
* July 4: visit the orphanages, spend the night in Tabora in the archdiocesan compound
* July 5: visit Ifucha Divine Mercy Shrine (note below), spend the night at archdiocesan compound in Tabora
* July 6: drive to Arusha, visit the Masai Cultural Center and Herpetarium, spend the night at the monastery in Arusha. Part 2 arrive at JRO airport by 2pm.
* July 7: Part 1 fly home from JRO airport. Part 2 drive to Mt. Kilimanjaro.
* Attended (6): Bishop Joe Coffey, Pat/Angi/Paige Castle, Bernadette Costello, David Stewart.
PART 2 (INSPIRATION):
* July 6: arrive at JRO airport, travel to monastery to join the group.
* July 7: drive to Mt. Kilimanjaro.
* July 8: climb begins, Marangu Route (summit is at 19,341 feet!).
* July 13: descend from mountain, spend the night in the monastery.
* July 14: fly home from JRO.
* Mt. Kilimanjaro video documentary (glacier on top).
* Attended (4): Bishop Joe Coffey, Pat Castle, Bernadette Costello, Dolores Meehan.
* Ifucha Divine Mercy Shrine in Tabora Tanzania is under the Patronage of Saints John Paul II and Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Mother Teresa opened her second convent outside India in Tabora in 1968, and Pope John Paul II visited Tabora in 1990.