Would you like to join the LIFE Runners mission trip to Africa?! Limited to 10 teammates, runners and walkers. Reserve your spot for Part 1 and/or Part 2 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Part 1, help share Pro-Life ministry through a relay and presentations. Part 2, help bring “REMEMBER The Unborn” message to the roof of Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro, as a public witness to impact hearts and minds for saving lives! Hosted by the Archdiocese of Tabora (Archbishop Ruzoka) and Africa LIFE Runners coordinators (Dr. Sebastian Mahfood and Peter Kahama).
* EWTN ACI-Africa (5 Nov 2019): Developed countries advancing abortion agenda in Africa.
* Billions of dollars are sent to Africa for abortion (Killing Africa).
PART 1: $1,000 (lodging, food, ground transportation) plus airfare.
* June 30: depart America in the morning
* July 1: land in Arusha at JRO airport by 2 pm, stay the night at the convent in Karatu hosted by the sisters of the Ngorogoro Crater
* July 2: see the Ngorogoro crater and travel overland across the Serengeti through Maswa Game Reserve, stay the night in the Serengeti in a government compound
* July 3: leave the government compound early and travel overland to Shinyanga, arriving by 10 am, and begin 121 mile relay from Shinyanga to Tabora, stay the night in the archdiocesan compound
* July 4: visit the orphanages, lunch party, spend the night in Tabora in the archdiocesan compound or with a host family
* July 5: last day of National Eucharistic Convention, give talks, dedication of the Ifucha Divine Mercy Shrine (note below), spend the night in the archdiocesan compound in Tabora or with a host family, dinner party
* July 6: everyone fly out of Tabora back to Arusha, visit the Masai Cultural Center and Herpetarium, spend the night at the monastery in Arusha
* July 7: fly home in the morning from JRO airport (arrive same day because of time zones)
* Committed (7): Sebastian Mahfood and son Alexander (15), Pat Castle and daughter Paige (19), TD Dorrell and daughter Jo (20), Bernadette Costello.
PART 2: $3,000 (climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro) plus airfare.
* July 6: arrive at JRO airport by 2 pm. Fr. Shao will get you to the monastery to join the group.
* July 7: drive to Mt. Kilimanjaro (very near Arusha) early morning and begin climb – 5 days up, 1 day down
* July 13: descend from mountain, spend the night in the monastery
* July 14: fly home from JRO (arrive same day because of time zones)
* Mt. Kilimanjaro video documentary (glacier on top).
* Committed (2): Sebastian Mahfood and son Alexander (15).
NOTE: Ifucha Divine Mercy Shrine will be dedicated on July 5th, 2020 in Tabora Tanzania. The Shrine is under the Patronage of Saints John Paul II and Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Mother Teresa opened her second convent outside India in Tabora in 1968, and Pope John Paul II visited Tabora in 1990.