25 Jul Are You “All In” for the LIFE Runner Weekend – Sept 19/20???
There is only one time through out the year that LIFE Runners gather in one single place…And this is it!
On September 19 and 20 the LIFE Runners team will be at Wright Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio for the Air Force Half/Full Marathon and LIFE Runners free 5K. If you didn’t sign up/train for the AF Half or Full Marathon, no worries, run the LIFE Runners free 5K.
Then plan to cheer on the largest team in the Half/Full Marathon.
Check out this cool reminder that is coming in the mail to you soon…
How fitting for the largest team to have the largest cheering squad – all wearing our jersey’s that say “REMEMBER the Unborn.”
Sept 19, 2014:
* Air Force Marathon Expo (Bib Pickup) 10 am – 8 pm. Wright University Nutter Center. www.usafmarathon.com
Sept 20, 2014:
* LIFE Runners Free 5K Register at www.vitaefoundation.org/events.
* Air Force half/full Marathon at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. (Registration Closed)
* Pregnancy Resource Center Tour – 3:30 to 4:30pm, Sat, 20 Sep, Elizabeth’s New Life Center, 1377 E. Stroop Rd., Kettering, OH.
* Church service – 5 pm, Sat, 20 Sep, St. Helen Parish, 605 Granville Pl, Dayton, OH 45431. All denominations welcome.
* Post-race celebration dinner – 6:30pm, Sat, 20 Sep, Golden Corral, 2490 Commons Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431.
Group rate hotel – www.hopehotel.com. Book soonest. Building 823, Area A WPAFB, OH 45433, (937) 879-2696. Located just outside the main gate of Wright-Patterson AFB. $99/night, including full breakfast buffet with a grab-and-go breakfast on race morning. Complimentary bus transportation to/from the race. The room block will be released August 18th. They have a mix of double and single (queen bed) rooms – will provide roll-away beds at no extra charge. Cancellations on or after Sept 10th will be charged one nights stay. No-shows will have the full stay charged. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 12:00 p.m. If needed, other hotels offered at the AF Marathon website.
See Guidance. Adult LIFE Runners are encouraged to raise/contribute $100 for our national beneficiary (Vitae Foundation). See Vitae’s fundraising page on Razoo.com here. Also feel free to place additional money for local pregnancy resource centers to reach your $262 annual goal. Please consider also blessing the center local to the AF race: Elizabeth’s New Life Center.
* Remember to visit the LIFE Runners Prayer Wall and offer up intentions and pray for those listed.
* You can start a local chapter with just 5 LR’s. Go to LIFE Runners website for more info.
* Send us photos in your LIFE Runners gear at email@example.com. Consider holding up a sign that describes “Why I’m a LIFE Runner.”