31 Oct Be-Attitudes (Phil 3:17) by Scott Casmer
Join with others in being imitators of me, brothers and sisters. ~ Phil 3:17
Reflection: By being Pro-Life, we strive to imitate Christ. There are people who seek to discredit our efforts. We need to be vigilant about our behavior. Others notice our LIFE Runners jersey, “REMEMBER The Unborn” car magnet, Respect Life license plate, baby feet pin, and crosses. If they observe contrary behavior, it raises doubts about all we support.
Challenge: Embrace the LIFE Runners Be-Attitudes.
BE CHRIST-LIKE: We are Christians.
BE PRAYERFUL: Prayer changes things.
BE PRO-LIFE: From conception to natural death.
BE RESPECTFUL: To everyone.
BE CHARITABLE: Share time, talent, treasure.
BE PEACEFUL: To end abortion.
Pray LIFE Runners Creed. Witness with all types of “REMEMBER The Unborn” Gear. Provide needed jerseys for Students. Thank You!
Team Media: more at liferunners.org/media.
* LifeSiteNews (26 Oct 2018): Bishop completes marathon with LIFE Runners Team.
* LifeSiteNews (24 Oct 2018): LIFE Runners spreads pro-life message at marathon.
* Kenrick-Glennon Seminary Herald (24 Oct 2018): LIFE Runners Chapter (pg 13).
* Teresa Tomeo Radio Show (23 Oct 2018): Unleash the Culture of Life (19:00 to 39:00).
All In Christ for Pro-Life!
* Scott Casmer was part of the fellowship group that led to the formation of the LIFE Runners and is the board finance officer. Scott lives in Colorado Springs with his wife and daughters. Full intro.
Post A Comment