27 Oct Ephesians 6:4 (“I Vote ProLife”!)
Fathers…bring them [children] up with the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4 (full readings)
* Today’s Word of God verse demands that Fathers oppose abortion (“bring them up”) and share the Faith with their children (“training and instruction”). Our Founding Fathers obviously embraced this verse as a responsibility to also bring up citizens with the training and instruction of the Lord, based on this US Capital Tour video filled with eye-opening American Christian history. In 1782, Congress printed the Bible for the common good of “schools and the inhabitants of the United States.” Out of the 56 Founding Fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence, 29 of them had seminary or Bible school degrees. Thomas Jefferson said, “The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” Anyone planning a trip to the US Capital for the annual March for Life (Mon, 24 Jan)?
* Today’s image is my license plate holder. As you prepare to vote (right and responsibility), review the National Right to Life Voter Guide and the Five Non-negotiables of a True Christian voter: Abortion, Euthanasia, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Human Cloning, and Homosexual “marriage.” These issues are “intrinsically evil and must never be promoted by the law.” One candidate stated that he is “against abortion, but pro-choice.” If you are ok with someone else murdering, you are not against murder (pro-choice = pro-abortion). This is a non-negotiable issue…everyone picks a side (by action/inaction)…life or death, good or evil, God or Satan. Let’s pray that America isn’t fooled by Satan’s rhetoric again. In our sphere’s of influence, let’s all take an obvious stand against the destruction of the Silent Holocaust (abortion)…vote ProLife!
* Here is a Newsboys song to inspire your Christian (ProLife) voting efforts: I Am Free!
Faith Challenge: Save the Unborn (and families) from destruction by taking a stand with your vote and prayers for ProLife! Consider standing in prayer outside your local abortion mill during this final week of 40 Days for Life (ends 31 Oct).
Counter-Culture News: LSN, Vatican, AFA, Priests for Life, Live Action.
* Races Tighten in US Senate Races for Pro-life Candidates
Our Prayers: Prayer to end abortion, Alpha Center, Peters family (JP), Rich Reich (cousin Tom cancer), Carolyn McKissack (daughter Karen’s health), Robert Cox (daughter Pauline’s health), Kathy Schwab (5 yr old Dalton fighting cancer), Kay Castle (sister Theresa surgery recovery)
* Pat Castle (Election Prayer for Life)
Feast Day: Blessed Bartholomew of Vicenza.
Faith Quote: “The very first right we must protect, if all human rights are to be protected, is the right to life for the unborn. Those who do not understand or accept this basic human right are unworthy of our trust.” Archbishop Elden F. Curtiss
Post A Comment