28 Nov Hanging on Words (Lk 19:47) by Peggy Bowes
The leaders of the people, meanwhile, were seeking to put Him to death, but they could find no way to accomplish their purpose because all the people were hanging on His words. ~ Lk 19:47-48
Reflection: Jesus is with us when we pray at abortion facilities because we are gathered in His name. Allow Him to speak through you. Pray that those who are seeking to put babies to death will find no way to accomplish their purpose because they hang on His words, spoken by us. Pray LIFE Runners Creed to end abortion. Trust that Jesus will use your prayers to impact hearts and minds for saving lives!
Challenge: Purchase “REMEMBER The Unborn” gear for holy Christmas gifts and receive a free ministry gear pack of stocking stuffers ($13 value), see all at liferunners.org/gear. Until Christmas, all tax deductive donations will be matched up to $25,000 to help school chapters fund LIFE Runners jerseys for all students. Thank you!
* WCAT Radio (25 Nov 2018): Tanzania Africa, addressing rape and incest.
* Ready to Stand Radio (24 Nov 2018): Top 10 reasons abortion rate is lowest (part 2).
* LifeSiteNews (19 Nov 2018): Pro-abortion students pour water on pro-life chaulk.
* Ready to Stand Radio (17 Nov 2018): Top 10 reasons abortion rate is lowest (part 1).
Inspiration: “I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ~ Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor
All In Christ!
* Peggy Bowes is the author of The Rosary Workout and co-author of Tending the Temple and Truth for Teens. She is a former Air Force pilot and loves her job as wife and mother.
Post A Comment