02 Apr John 3:20 (Light)
Posted on Wednesday 02 April, 2008
* Welcome God every morning before work by taking ~5 min to read this Living In Faith Exchange (LIFE) Group devotion, which has snippets from Living Faith (http://www.livingfaith.com/).
For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come toward the light, so that his works might not be exposed. John 3:20
Living Faith snippets: “Sometimes we are more comfortable in the shadows, unwilling to confront the darker places in our hearts. Good things, like Jesus’ message and Truth, flourish in the open. Dear Lord, help us live in the light.” by Paul Pennick
* Prayer: Please pray for Sr. Francelle! “Sr. Francelle went to the hospital yesterday because she was having trouble breathing. It may have been a mild heart attack. On the phone she sounds good.”
* ProLife: Ross shared this info, “On Hannity’s America last night he went in depth on Barrack Obama being a huge advocate for Planned Parenthood…[Obama] did a speech for them last year and says that he supports everything they do, and that Planned Parenthood is what America needs, and what family needs (don’t get that). He voted against stopping partial birth abortion in the state of IL. He is Pro Abortion and said that he wanted to remove anyone in Washington that wants to stop women from doing whatever they want to there own bodies. So is this the (change) that I can believe in (his slogan)? i.e. killing babies.”
* Religious Freedom: Ross shared this news story about a student who received zero credit for a religious drawing (really powerful drawing!): http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,344350,00.html.
Through Christ for ProLife,
* Daily Bible readings at www.usccb.org/nab/today.shtml.
* LIFE Group prayers: If you have a prayer request, simply send it to our distribution list at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer connects us with God’s will & His miracles, thereby changing us & helping others (so let’s pray daily!). Wayne Watson lyrics, “When God’s people pray, there is hope reborn, there is sin forgiven, and miracles you can’t explain await!” If you pray that God will move a mountain and He doesn’t, assume Christ wants you to climb it instead & see Him.
* Defend the unborn: Pro-Life websites at life-devotions.blogspot.com. ‘Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die’ (Prov 24:11). ‘Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you’ (Jer 1:5). ‘It is a great poverty that a child must die that you might live as you wish’ Blessed Mother Teresa. Click for Prayer to End Abortion.
* Sr. Francelle devotions at sisterfrancelle.blogspot.com and COUGARS daily devotions at cougarsdaily.blogspot.com. Would you like to be added?
* Share the Good News: Let’s joyfully live out the Good News and gladly tell others about it (Mark 16:15)!