31 Mar John 8:28 (where are we going?)
Welcome God every morning before your work by taking ~5 min to read this Living In Faith Exchange (LIFE) Group devotion (life-devotions.blogspot.com), which has snippets from Living Faith. All whatsoever you do in word or in work, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Col. 3:17
* Let’s never forget the horrific reality of abortion (images)…#1 cause of death in America. Let’s share ProLife Truth (John 14:6)…rebuilding a Culture of Life (Matt 5:16)!
* NEW: I recently had the opportunity to pray for 6 hours (2 am – 8 am) to end abortion on the Annunciation of the Lord (Wed, March 25th). In prayer, I offered myself as a living sacrifice to Jesus, asking Him to use me as He saw fit to end abortion. After my prayer marathon, I felt a great sense of peace, clarity, and focus. At my Knights of Columbus (KC) council elections, I was elected Grand Knight. Deacon Henry, a Knight in our council and also one of the Board of Directors for A Women’s Answer (AWA) Medical Center, told our council that AWA needs an ultrasound machine. The KC has a grant program that allows pregnancy crisis centers to purchase an ultrasound machine, if a local KC council raises $7500 towards the cost of the new equipment ($44K). As new Grand Knight, I fealt moved by the Holy Spirit to dedicate all council funds and future revenues towards raising $7500 for the ultrasound machine. It is so awesome that God humbles Himself to allow us to partake in His plan. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I am going to be a part of something that is going to actually save lives.
* Prayer to end abortion, abused children, chastity, peace, our enemies, our troops, depression/ despair, prisoners, ProLife politicians, lack of faith, illnesses/injuries, jobs, Angi Castle (Uncle Don passed away), Therese Castle (Ashleigh Hedger is bed ridden, her baby is having complications)
* Fasting: Let’s fast from things that take our eyes off Jesus (selfishness, bitterness, being so critical, impatience, gossip, excessive video games, etc) and take on things that fix our eyes on Jesus (selflessness, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, patience, understanding, caring, helping, listening).
* Defend the unborn: ‘Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die’ (Prov 24:11). ‘Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you’ (Jer 1:5). ‘It is a great poverty that a child must die that you might live as you wish’ (Blessed Mother Teresa).
* Evangelization: Let’s make room for unbelievers (be a friend, make a friend, lead friend to Christ) and perpetual re-evangelization of self and those near us, by way of daily prayer (relationship) and following Christ’s example of selfless love, mercy, and service.
Let’s joyfully invite others to join our LIFE Group…Rich or Pat will gladly add them to the devotions distribution list (Mark 16:15)!