04 Feb Mon, 4 Feb (Mark 5:19)
* Welcome God into each day by reading the Living Faith devotional before work (~1 min). Order at http://www.livingfaith.com/.
Go home to your family and announce to them all that the Lord in his pity has done for you. Mark 5:19
Devotion snippets: “Many of us have experienced being “freed” by God, perhaps from anxiety, from fear, from hatred, from timidity, from isolation. We may decide that it’s just something between God and us, but then God says, “No, I want you to go and tell others.” by Heather Wilson
Pat’s Nuggets: Scott Casmer shared an 11 min “last lecture” video from a professor who has a few months to live. The lecture is truly inspiring with lessons on how to joyfully live out God’s gift of life: http://video.stumbleupon.com/?s=ithct48cqw&i=ufcchmyxqsuj9vwsemax.
* My brother Joe suggested changing the devotion “tidbits” to “nuggets” because nuggets are more substantial :).
LIFE Devotions blog: log in at http://www.blogger.com/.
* For faith networking, please fill in your blog profile (picture, profession, denomination, ministries, hobbies, etc).
* For faith sharing, please add a blog comment (link at bottom of devotions). If you are unable to access the blog, I will gladly add your comment (email me).
* Please sign up at LIFE Devotions blog.
LIFE Prayers blog: link in LIFE Devotions blog header.
* Prayer changes things, so let’s strive to integrate daily prayer into our lives.
* For prayer support, please post a prayer request. When updating, use the “comment” link (bottom of prayer post).
* Please sign up at LIFE Prayers blog.
* Prayer categories list added to front page of blog.
Saint Prayer: “Lord, grant that we may know you more intimately, love you more ardently, and serve you more faithfully.” by St. Richard (shared by MSgr McEneaney…miss him)
Through Christ Our Lord,
* Faith Sharing: Please forward this devotion to your friends/family. I would be glad to add them to the distro list. Let’s joyfully live out the Good News and gladly spread it to those around us (Mark 16:15)!
* Daily Bible readings: Today’s readings are found at http://www.usccb.org/nab/today.shtml (link in blog header).
* Sr. Francelle Devotions blog: To see her wonderful weekly faith application devotions, sign up at Sr. Francelle’s Faith blog. Let me know if you would like her devotions emailed to you.
Post A Comment