27 Mar Psalm 8:5-6 (God’s plan for us)
* Welcome God every morning before work by taking ~5 min to read this Living In Faith Exchange (LIFE) Group devotion, which has snippets from Living Faith (http://www.livingfaith.com/).
What is man that you should be mindful of him, or the son of man that you should care for him?
You have made him little less than the angels, and crowned him with glory and honor. Psalm 8:5-6
Living Faith snippets: ‘He has made us not only the agents of his beneficent rule over the earth but, of all earthly creatures, we are the only ones to be given a share in his own life. The death and resurrection we have been celebrating was not merely a rescue operation to snatch us out of the traps we had gotten ourselves into by our sins. Its purpose is that we might “come to share in the divine nature” (2 Peter 1:4).’ by Kevin Perrota
Rich’s comments: It is amazing to think that God had a plan for us before the world was made. “Blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavens, as He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blemish before Him.” (Ephesians 1:3-4) Lord, I believe that You created me for a special purpose, and that You have a perfect plan for my life. I ask that You fulfill Your purpose for me, and help me to do my part by earnestly seeking You daily through prayer and Your Word. Thank You that as I seek You each day, You will guide me along the best pathway for my life! Amen.
Through Christ Our Lord,
* Daily Bible readings at www.usccb.org/nab/today.shtml.
* LIFE Prayers at life-prayers.blogspot.com. Prayer connects us with God’s will & His miracles, thereby changing us & helping others (so let’s pray daily!). Click for Prayer to End Abortion.
* Defend the unborn: Pro-Life websites at life-devotions.blogspot.com. ‘Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die’ (Prov 24:11). ‘Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you’ (Jer 1:5). ‘It is a great poverty that a child must die that you might live as you wish’ Blessed Mother Teresa.
* Sr. Francelle devotions at sisterfrancelle.blogspot.com and COUGARS daily devotions at cougarsdaily.blogspot.com. Let me know if you would like to be added.
* Share the Good News: Let’s joyfully live out the Good News and gladly tell others about it (Mark 16:15)!