(TEAM RECAP) 2021 Indy Half/Full Marathon & 5K.
* LifeSiteNews (12 Nov 2021): LIFE Runners witness to thousands at marathon despite staff’s attempt to remove Pro-Life banner.
* LifeSiteNews (16 Nov 2021): Blind woman and American mile record-holder run for the unborn, embody faith and humility.
SIGN UP to be a LIFE Runner and order your “REMEMBER The Unborn” jersey.
REGISTER FOR 2021 MONUMENTAL RACES: Kids Run (.33 mi), 5K, Half/Full Marathon.
*** Training Tips and Schedules.
TEAM EVENTS (below): RSVP for all events at RSVP@liferunners.org
FRIDAY, NOV 5th, 2021
* 3:00 PM – Prayer Rally at Planned Parenthood (8590 Georgetown Rd).
* 5:00 PM – Mass worship with Bishop Paprocki, all welcome at St. Michael the Archangel (3354 W. 30th St).
* 6:00 PM – FREE Pre-race Dinner for LIFE Runners at St. Michael the Archangel (3354 W. 30th St). Speaker is the American mile record (3:46) holder, Alan Webb. Seating limited to 100, please RSVP.
SATURDAY, NOV 6th, 2021
* 7:00 AM – Prayer Rally near starting line at “REMEMBER The Unborn” banner.
* 8:00 AM – Half/Full Marathon
* 8:35 AM – 5K
* 8:45 AM – Kids Fun Run (.33 mile)
Lodging: Quality Inn & Suites, 5011 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis. No group block, make a reservation.
All In Christ for Pro-Life!