Register to run or walk 5K legs anywhere and anytime from July 4th to August 11th. Encourage friends, family, organizations to help fill the 1,528 legs covering 5,359 miles (12 million steps). Wear “REMEMBER The Unborn – Jer 1:5” jersey along the way as a public witness, impacting hearts and minds for saving lives. All In Christ for Pro-Life! Press. 2018 Photos. 2017 Video.
COURSE: Live Progress Map (opens July 4th). All four arms of the Relay will kickoff on July 4th: East Arm kickoff from the NYC Brooklyn Bridge, West Arm kickoff from San Fran Golden Gate Bridge, South Arm kickoff from San Antonio TX, and North Arm kickoff from Grand Forks ND. See past Relay photos/videos below. The route goes by abortion facilities for prayer. All four arms will unite for a Finish Line celebration on August 11th in Overland Park, KS (details below).
STEP 1 – JOIN TEAM: Order “REMEMBER The Unborn – Jer 1:5” jersey and wear it as a public witness. You will receive Team Updates and Devotions.
STEP 2 – REGISTER FOR RELAY LEGS: Multiple individuals can register for the same leg. When possible, start each leg at designated place/time – don’t wait for previous leg. Relay batons are available but not required. If you can’t make it to the course, register to do 5K legs remotely in your neighborhood. If you can’t make the scheduled time, do 5K legs anytime between the start and finish of the Relay. Turn a local training run or walk into a remote Relay leg. $25 registration (tax deductible) for an individual or family to register for as many Relay legs as you choose. Free registration for students, clergy, seniors, international.
STEP 3 – PRAY: before training and racing, pray LIFE Runners Creed to end abortion. Add and offer up prayers on the LIFE Runners Prayer Wall.
STEP 4 – FUNDRAISE or DONATE for GIFTS: Tax-deductible donations support our Team ministry needs. Medal ($50 donation), Shirt ($125 donation), Medal and Shirt ($150 donation). Gift amounts include $25 registration. Register by June 1st to receive your shirt before July 4th start.
* Bronze ($1,000): 5 medals, 5 shirts, Promos
* Silver ($2,500): 10 medals, 10 shirts, Promos
* Gold ($5,000 and up): 15 medals, 15 shirts, Promos.
* Ken Pohlman ($50,000) in memory of his wife Bev.
STEP 5 – PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Post your Relay photos on social media with #AcrossAmericaRelay19. Share photos & videos at Photo & Video Submission Form..
BE A SECTION LEADER: Adopt a section of legs and invite friends, family, teammates to register for those legs.
FINISH LINE EVENTS: Overland Park, KS – 2018 photos.
Aug 10th, 2019
* 5:00 PM – Holy Cross, 8311 W. 93rd St, Overland Park, KS.
* 6:30 PM – Dinner, Cinzetti’s Buffet, 7201 W. 91st St, Overland Park, KS.
Aug 11th, 2019
* 9:30 AM – Prayer rally at Planned Parenthood, 4401 W 109th St # 200, Leawood, KS 66211. liferunners.org/creed.
* 10:30 AM – Run/walk finishing legs. Register.
* 12:30 PM – Celebration rally at Roe Park, 10400 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66207.
* 12:45 PM – March final leg (only quarter mile) into finish with all four arms. Register.
* 1:00 PM – Free lunch in Roe Park, 10400 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66207. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018, 2017, 2016 RELAYS (Ash Wed to Palm Sun): Press coverage. Photos. Video. Filled the four arms, covered 100% of the 5,564 miles.
2015 RELAY (Feb 18 to Mar 29): Press coverage. Photos. Video. 2015 Relay added North and South Arms starting at Grand Forks ND and Corpus Christi TX – all four arms added up to 5,564 miles, and we covered 4,169 miles.
2014 RELAY (Mar 5 to Apr 13): Press coverage.
* Photos: NY, CA, NJ, PA, WV, MD, DC, OH, UT, IN, IL, NE, MO (St. L), CO, MO, IA and SD.
* Videos: CA Kickoff, Praying at Golden Gate Bridge, NY Kickoff, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC Creed, NYC Protesters, NYC News Footage (more), Pro Bikers for Life in NYC, NJ section, St Cecilia Rally NJ, PA-MD-DC-WV, OH – IN – IL, Boise LR’s 100 miler in Utah, Utah2, Colorado1, Colorado2, CO – Do Something, Missouri, Relay Heads Home, CA, NJ, NY,IL/IN/OH.
2013 RELAY (13 Feb to 24 Mar): Recap. Press coverage.
* Videos: Recap, Finish line, MO, SD, IL, MD/WV/OH/IN, UT/CO, NJ/PA, NY, CA/NV, first 2 weeks, Badlands, Mississippi River, Mid-MO, KC1, KC2.
RELAY INSPIRATION: Jeff Grabosky ran A-Cross America from Jan to May 2011 to encourage prayer and Pro-Life: Running With God Across America book. LIFE Runners founder Dr. Pat Castle met Jeff along that faith journey.