09 Jan 2018 St. Pio Relay for Pro-Life! Italy, June 15-19
Would you like to join the 2018 St. Pio Relay for Pro-Life, June 15th to 19th? We need at least 10 teammates and max of 14, first come, reserve your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you able to help sponsor a LIFE Runner?
St. Padre Pio is the patron saint of the National LIFE Runners Team. This pilgrimage coincides with the 16th anniversary of St. Pio’s canonization. The St. Pio Relay for Pro-Life is a four day pilgrimage hosted by the Saint Pio Foundation in partnership with LIFE Runners. Wearing our “REMEMBER The Unborn – Jer 1:5” jerseys, the Relay is two days with 5K run/walk legs covering the 82 miles from St. Pio’s birthplace of Pietrelcina to his ministry home of San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy. All In Christ for Pro-Life!
* Fri, Jun 15: arrive to Rome in morning and travel to Pietrelcina. Attend Mass celebrating 15th anniversary of St. Padre Pio’s canonization. Visit the town and place where St. Pio was born and raised.
* Sat, Jun 16: start Relay in morning. Stay in Foggia.
* Sun, Jun 17: conclude Relay early afternoon in San Giovanni Rotondo where St. Pio did his ministry. Visit Sanctuary of St. Michael in evening.
* Mon, Jun 18: tour San Giovanni Rotondo. Arrive to Rome around 5pm. Evening touring of Rome.
* Tues, Jun 19: depart or continue your own touring.
Info about LIFE Runners connection to St. Padre Pio at liferunners.org/creed. This pilgrimage is realized with the patronage of the Italian Municipalities of Pietrelcina and San Giovanni Rotondo.