26 Feb Tues, 26 Feb (Psalm 25:4)
* Welcome God every day by reading the Living Faith devotional before work (~1 min). Order at http://www.livingfaith.com/
Your ways, O Lord, make known to me; teach me your paths… Psalm 25:4
Living Faith snippets: “I suspect most of us are tempted to assume we know all that’s necessary, or at least enough to get us through. The willingness to admit we are always learning requires humility and openness, something often nurtured only in failure and defeat. When spoken with sincerity of heart and an openness to mystery, the longing to learn God’s ways is a powerful and life-changing prayer. It is a plea that sets in motion powerful forces within and around us as we let go of our assumptions and expectations.” by Terri Mifek
40 DAYS FOR LIFE (until 16 Mar): This is a unified Christian campaign to prevent the destruction of abortion (babies, families, abortionists) with an around the clock, 40 day prayer vigil at abortion clinics nation-wide. Learn about efforts in your area and sign up for the daily updates at http://www.40daysforlife.com/.
* “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you” (Jer 1:5)…”you knit me together in my mother’s womb” (Ps 139:13).
* Check out http://www.hh76.com/ for an impressive selection of prolife resources.
* Please consider volunteering just one hour praying in front of your local abortion clinic (before 16 Mar)…to help tip the scale for an end to abortion and the accompanied despair. Thank you!
Through Christ Our Lord,
* Daily Bible readings at www.usccb.org/nab/today.shtml
* LIFE Devotions blog at life-devotions.blogspot.com: Sign up to add your profile and comment at LIFE Devotions. Comment to the entire distro by replying to this email.
* LIFE Prayers blog at life-prayers.blogspot.com: Sign up to post/comment at LIFE Prayers. Prayer connects us with God’s will & His miracles, thereby changing us & helping others (so let’s pray daily!).
* Sr. Francelle Devotions at sisterfrancelle.blogspot.com.
* Let’s joyfully live out the Good News and gladly tell others about it (Mark 16:15)!