13 Feb Wed, 13 Feb (Psalm 51:19)
* Welcome God every day by reading the Living Faith devotional before work (~1 min). Order at http://www.livingfaith.com/.
My sacrifice, O God, is a contrite spirit. Psalm 51:19
Devotion snippets: “The greatest sacrifice we can make is to bow our heads in contrite submission as we accept the hand of our Creator. We lose reliance on our own wills and learn to behave in ways that are perhaps foreign to our wild selves, but we get the hand of the living God.” by Steve Givens
St. Peter Quote: “If anyone asks you to give an account of the hope which you cherish [Christ], be ready at all times to answer for it but courteously & with due reverence”: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_peter.
Through Christ Our Lord,
* Daily Bible readings: www.usccb.org/nab/today.shtml
* LIFE Devotions blog: Sign up at LIFE Devotions. Please fill in your profile.
* LIFE Prayers blog: Sign up at LIFE Prayers. Prayer changes things, so let’s pray daily. Please “post” prayer requests (update with a “comment”, send to distro).
* Sr. Francelle Devotions blog: Sign up at Sr. Francelle Devotions. Let me know if you (and others) would like to receive her wonderful weekly faith-application devotions.
* Devotions distro: I would gladly add other friends/family to our group distro. A “reply” to this email goes to the entire distro. If inspired, please fwd faith emails to the distro at LIFE-Group-Devotionsemail@example.com.
* Let’s joyfully live out the Good News and gladly tell others about it (Mark 16:15)!